Friday 30 January 2009

Actors

The parts we need for people to act as are the following:

- Two teenage boys
- The parents of one of the boys
- I would also like to try and find two old people so that the two boys on the bikes can cycle past them, however this might be easier said than done, we might just have to have two people on the pavement who watch them go past.


As for who's to play these people, I've asked one of my friends whether they're happy to do it and they said yes, I need to ask the other. I will probably resort to use my parents as the parents, or possibly my friends depending whether they're game or not (not likely).

As for the old people we're not entirely sure, we might or might not be able to find people for it
we will see

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home