Friday 30 January 2009

storyboarding and animatic

Over the last two lessons we've been working on our storyboard/animatic.

We started with the pictures I'd taken of the general ideas for shots I wanted that I'd taken from the location scout, Ashley then drew these in the last lesson to form our storyboard with my guidance (Jamie was away), then in this lesson myself and Jamie took pictures of the storyboard and uploaded them into Final Cut where we ordered them, cut them to length and in one case animated it to create the effect of a zoom.

Unfortunately I forgot to bring in the necesary cables to connect my iPod up and get the audio file we wanted to use for the animatic in the final cut file, so we are currently emailing this home to me so I can do this at home (as I have final cut).

This will probably be up sometime tomorrow afternoon with a blog post going through all the various shots and probably a shot list.

we will see

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home